Sherwood Park Alliance Church wishes to be an active participant in attempting to lower COVID-19 infection rates. On September 16 new public health measures came into effect, with updated guidelines for places of worship. Indoor masking remains in effect, in addition we have limited the auditorium to 1/3 capacity and allowed for 2 metres between households.
Manage Recurring Giving
Because We Give
How Can I Give?
We are compelled by God to intentionally
in the face of injustice, poverty, inequity and brokenness. We are committed to using our resources of time, energy and finances for the benefit of people in our region and around the world.
(Isaiah 58:6-14, Matthew 25:31-46)
We're committed to:
- Seek out creative pathways to connect people with God's mission at home and around the globe.
- Keep our church and partners in the loop on different missions practices for living a missional life.
- You are invited to enter into a missional life through the following action pathways.
- for and with our partners.
- to the work that is happening inside and outside our church and city. See our
- alongside others inside and outside of the church.
- individuals, groups and partners with the Word and heart of Jesus for the purpose of making disciples.
- boldly, strategically and creatively to the places that others would overlook.
How will you live on mission? Learn more below.