Winter Youth Retreat
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS FULL (as of November 24 at 5:50 PM) - EMAIL KIARA TO GET YOUR NAME ON THE CANCELLATION WAITING LIST.
We believe the impact of retreats can be significant. God can capture our attention in a unique way when we leave our everyday ordinary routine and retreat away without cell phones and distractions. New and old friendships will be built and strengthened through fun winter activities and extensive intentional time together. Imagine what Jesus might do in the life of your teen as they worship, pray and learn for an entire weekend.
Grade 7-12 youth are invited to join us at Camp Nakamun for their Winter Youth Retreat from Friday, January 6 to Sunday, January 8, 2023.
Included in the $140 registration fee is:
- Bussing to and from Camp Nakamun to SPAC
- Food including: Friday night snack, Saturday breakfast, lunch, supper, and snack, and Sunday breakfast and lunch.
- Arrangements for sleeping at Camp Nakamun.
- Four worship & teaching sessions.
- All Activities listed below.
Available activities will include, but not be limited to
- swimming in the indoor pool
- outdoor winter activities: skating/ice hockey, cross country skiing, sledding, sleigh rides
- indoor activities: gymnasium games, board games
- sitting around a campfire with hot chocolate
Date / Time
Friday, January 6, 2023 @ 5:30 PM
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS FULL - EMAIL KIARA TO GET YOUR NAME ON THE CANCELLATION WAITING LIST.
What better way for your teen to kick-start the new year than with a retreat? Imagine the impact an entire weekend away from their normal routine, cellphone free, with old and new friends having fun together and learning about Jesus can have?