At every stage in our public health emergency we have chosen to be active participants in minimizing the spread of COVID-19 and it’s variant strains. At times this has meant limiting our freedoms in order to demonstrate care and concern for our community and to stand with our most vulnerable, including our medical professionals and first responders, but this doesn’t mean we’re closed or inactive! Creative leaders across our ministry have innovated and refused to focus on what we cannot do, but on what we can.
While we wait until it’s safe and responsible to gather as a large faith community again, we’ll continue to prioritize:
• Online Worship Gatherings, Saturday’s @ 7pm, and Sunday’s at 10 am, at spac.ca; YouTube, Facebook Live, Roku, and Apple TV. Weekend service content is also available on-demand once it’s streamed live.
• Life Groups – good things happen in large groups, but the best our church has to offer is what takes place in small groups. More information on Life Groups.
• Pastoral Care – if there is any way we can support you spiritually or practically, send us an email: email@example.com. If it's an emergency, call the Pastor On Call: 780-919-7563.
• Compassion Assistance/Support – if you’re experiencing a crisis our would like to know about support groups or recovery ministries, call our church office main line (780) 467-8404.
• Kids, Youth, and Young Adult’s – parental support and weekly kids content is available on the Kids Ministries page and updated weekly. For the latest on what’s happening for Youth and Young Adults.
• Online prayer gatherings and themed events along with recent updates and happenings are in the weekly announcements.
• Bonfire Nights on the parking lot are temporarily suspended due to public health restrictions, but will resume immediately once restrictions are lifted.
Our church office remains open with a small team available to serve you along with Strathcona Christian Academy administrators and teachers who continue to support students and families.
If you’re part of our church community, thank you for all the ways you’ve adapted and stayed engaged in these last few months. If you’re new, or checking us out for the first time, welcome! You belong here.